Monday, February 13, 2017

Reflection #1

            The questions for this week were, how much research needs to be done by the end of this week. the other question i have is when are we allowed to start working on our Product. so far the questions i have for this week have not been answered but i am planing on answering them by the end of Friday of Thursday. there are many things that inspired me this week, like the video game i have been playing, because every time my friends and i play we are always happy and this make me want to continue my project even more.
              I believe the information i have been gathering is very important because i have found very important things that i never knew about video games and how personalities the correlate together. my plans for the next month is to have been done with the research i need to find and i also want to find the expert that i want to interview. one other thing i want done is my project planner that has my schedule for the whole project and how i will do it and finish it.                                  


this is a photo from the video game "Overwatch" designed and made by Blizzard entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment